Learn how to lower costs, improve sustainability and productivity, and raise the bar on occupant satisfaction at Facilities Management Advisor’s FREE webinar that will explore healthy building strategies.
Can’t make it to the live event? No worries! All registrants also receive a link to an on-demand recording.
Wednesday, November 16, 2022
Webinar | Healthy Building Strategies: Putting Sustainability and People First
Time: 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM ET
Sponsored by R-Zero
Speakers: Grant Morgan, CEO and Co-founder of R-Zero, and Joanna Frank, Founding President and CEO of Center for Active Design (CfAD), operator of fitwel.
Moderator: Dean Stanberry, First Vice Chair of the International Facility Management Association (IFMA) Global Board of Directors.
This webinar will look at how to measure a facility to see if it’s contributing to community satisfaction and sustainability goals and whether doing so helps reduce costs. The moderated discussion is geared toward facilities leaders and will help them to focus on biosafety and health communities.
Topics covered include:
- Driving cost savings with innovative operational strategies.
- Raising health standards while meeting sustainability goals.
- The effects of indoor environments on your people and your bottom line.
- Why healthy environments are no longer a nice to have, but a must.
- Answers to your most pressing questions.
More information and FREE registration are available here. Reserve your spot now!