Our Facilities Management Summit, an event specifically targeted for facilities professionals across all sectors, is currently underway in Austin, Texas! The Facilities Management Summit, like all our Forum Events, provide you with the opportunity to have focused discussions with a wide range of vendors offering the latest in hardware and technology and a host of innovative solutions for your facility. You’ll also get the chance to attend informative presentations, roundtable conversations, and have a space to network with facilities management professionals from a wide-range of businesses and organizations. If you missed this one, don’t worry! There are plenty more coming soon. Read on to find out more about this one-of-a-kind opportunity, and how you can take your facilities to the next level.
Our next Facilities Management Summit will take place in Phoenix, Arizona on November 18 & 19, 2019. The event is a one-of-a-kind opportunity to gain an edge at your company and in your career.
Now more than ever, you need to be sourcing services, products and solution providers for your facility that offer the best value for your money. We can help you find them quickly and efficiently.
98% of our delegates say that our events are “an easier, more efficient way to find out about potential service providers than any exhibition.” Here’s why …
The Facilities Management Summit is specifically organized for VPs, Directors, and Facility Managers who are directly concerned with their facility’s operations.
Like all our Forum Events, the Summit is tailored to meet your requirements, is complimentary, and is limited to just 50 places to ensure you receive our personal attention. Here are some of the main benefits of attending:
- Free workshops.
- Free meals and refreshments.
- Unparalleled networking opportunities.
- A relaxed business-like environment.
- Luxury venue, and hotel accommodations are included.
- It’s an event where you decide who you meet, creating a professional, time-saving way to find product, service, and solution providers.
- We provide a ‘no hassle, no hard sell’ environment.
- With only 50 attendees, you are assured personalized, focused discussions.
The Facility Management Summit offers you an efficient and stress-free way to see what’s new in the industry and make profitable connections and partnerships.
Here are two examples of workshops you can attend at the upcoming Facility Management Summit:
Using a Portfolio Asset Management Approach to Improve Roof Performance while Reducing Capital and Operating Expense
Presented by Ian Ross – Bluefin LLC
Managing your roofs through a structured asset management approach can significantly extend roof life for any roof system while improving reliability and saving money. We will discuss an approach that large building owners are using throughout North America on over 1B square feet of roofs. Examples will be provided.
Low Energy Operators, Exit Devices and Exit Alarms
Presented by Tim Shafer – Marketing Manager, Detex Corporation
This informative course will cover:
- When and where to specify.
- Understanding requirements of the application.
- What products to use that will give the best value and provide a correct and complete installation.
- What will be needed for the designated installation location.
- Recognition of possible installation problems and what will be needed to overcome these problems.
- The installation and usage of all other support equipment that may be required such as electrified panic hardware, wireless push button, etc…
Look Before You Leak
Presented by Chris Shermach – Versico
Seminar will cover why owners should look at their roofs annually and perform some basic maintenance. Also covers types of roofs and basic characteristics, basic inspection and what to look for, emergency repairs and some stats on preventative maintenance.
For More Information
Please contact us for more information:
Rob Muise – Event Manager
(941) 925-7585 x8164
Kayla Willis – Event Coordinator
(941) 925-7585 x8170
We hope to see you in Phoenix this November! If you can’t make it, there will be more opportunities to attend the Facilities Management Summit in 2020, so be sure to check the Forum Events site for details on upcoming summits.