When disaster strikes, facilities managers are one of the first key staff called in and they should be aware of how to support operations. Facilities Management Advisor’s free webinar will explore emergency preparedness, disaster recovery, and building resilience.
Can’t make it to the live event? No worries! All registrants also receive a link to an on-demand recording.
Tuesday, October 4
Webinar | What Could Go Wrong? Evaluating Facility Risks for Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity
Time: 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM ET
Speaker: Norman Campbell, Federal Team Manager at Go Electric
We’re kicking off this webinar with a look at how facilities professionals can review vulnerabilities and threats to gain a better understanding of the dimensions of risk.
This session will help facilities managers learn about Business Impact Analyses (BIAs), incident management, relationships with outside agencies, and the importance of effective crisis communications.
- Actions you can take to identify and prioritize the risk exposures.
- How to spot the differences between vulnerabilities, threats, and risk.
- How to assess risk by considering likelihood and potential impact.
- How to access free resources to guide incident management activities.
- The importance of having a plan for crisis communications.
More information and FREE registration are available here. Reserve your spot now!